Sunset 24/7 is more than just a gym, we are also a health club.
Comprising of two large floors, we offer an extensive array of cardiovascular and weights equipment. Upstairs has a 600sq/ft functional area for classes, male and female changing room, Keiser air circuit station, wall climber, climbing frame and an assortment of cardiovascular machines. Downstairs is a heavy duty weights area including two squat racks and traditional and durable plated machines, with dumbbells in excess of 50kg!
We have an infrared sauna in each of the male and female changing rooms. The Sauna is perfect to get rid of any toxins and detox the body of alcohol or impurities. The Sauna can also help with inflammation and to aid relaxation.
We also have an upright Tan-Can for those wanting a darker glow.
Useful Extras (click below for more)
Healthy Eating Plan
Click below to take a look at the NHS weight loss guide, a popular, free 12-week diet and exercise plan.
The plan, which has been downloaded more than 4 million times, is designed to help you lose weight safely – and keep it off.
Weight loss plan features
- promotes safe and sustainable weight loss
- learn to make healthier food choices
- get support from our online community
- a weekly progress chart (view sample PDF, 545kb)
- exercise plans to help you lose weight
- learn skills to prevent weight regain
- The plan is designed to help you lose weight at a safe rate of 0.5kg to 1kg (1lb to 2lb) each week by sticking to a daily calorie allowance.
- For most men, this means sticking to a calorie limit of no more than 1,900kcal a day, and 1,400kcal for most women.
All classes are 6:15pm – 7pm
Monday – Lower Body Blitz
Tuesday – Core Attack
Wednesday – Circuits
Thursday – Kettlebells